New Web Page is on FaceBook

This page is not the main source of information sharing for the Round Lake High School Band. Please direct to the new band page on FaceBook for the most current event information.



https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/groups/108097099209410/

Why Music Matters

Friday, December 19, 2008

SNOW DAY INFO

I've been getting a lot of emails because of today's snow day. Here's some info:

1. All finals that were supposed to be taken today will be scheduled for the Friday after we return to school. This includes students who needed to complete make up lessons. (For those students scheduled to make up lessons, consider this is a huge opportunity and don't waste it. I will expect performances to be very high quality when we come back).

2. Students who left their instruments at school: I will be at the school most of the day Saturday helping out with the Sailor Dinner. Students will be able to get in to the band room to pick up their stuff as early as 10:00a.m.

3. Jazz Band and Basketball - I am waiting to hear from our athletic director if tonight's game will be held. If so, we are expected to show and play. I will call all jazz band members to let them know - hopefully by this afternoon.

That's pretty much all I can think of. If there are any more announcements related to band, I will post them here.

-Ms. M

No comments: